Ready to get your Minnesota Multi-State Permit to Carry? This course offers an affordable and comprehensive method to get the training necessary to submit your application for your Carry Permit.
What can I expect?
- The entire class is four hours long; however, if we have a productive class we can go over the four hours to allow for extra range time, more education, more hands on and scenario based exercises.
- You will receive a take home educational booklet complete with laws, tips and references
- We will go over each of the relevant laws that are important to new and returning students
- We will use dummy rounds (plastic training aids) before real ammunition is used
- We will go over range rules, safety and cleanliness
- We will get hands on with the firearms, also include the cleaning of important components
- We will shoot live ammunition at full-size silhouettes at varying distances at an indoor range
What do I need to bring?
- Your state issued identification card
- Your Pistol and 50 rounds of ammunition for that pistol
- If you do not have your own pistol, you can use ours but you must bring 50 rounds of “.40” with you
- Please wear a shirt that covers up to your neck to prevent hot brass entering your shirt
- Closed toe shoes (also to prevent injury)
- Eye and Ear protection can be provided by the range at no extra cost
Many courses offered by other organizations offer your permit to carry certification for a price between $99 and $170. In order to keep our cost as low as possible, we will be meeting at Subway on County 42 in Burnsville. This provides a neutral location that is not busy for this time of day, and is location one block away from the indoor firing range.