Ready to get your Minnesota Multi-State Permit to Carry? This course offers an affordable and comprehensive method to get the training necessary to submit your application for your Carry Permit.
What can I expect?
- The entire class is four hours long; however, if we have a productive class we can go over the four hours to allow for extra range time, more education, more hands on and scenario based exercises.
- You will receive a take home educational booklet complete with laws, tips and references
- We will go over each of the relevant laws that are important to new and returning students
- We will use dummy rounds (plastic training aids) before real ammunition is used
- We will go over range rules, safety and cleanliness
- We will get hands on with the firearms, also include the cleaning of important components
- We will shoot live ammunition at full-size silhouettes at varying distances at an indoor range
What do I need to bring?
- Your state issued identification card
- Your Pistol and 50 rounds of ammunition for that pistol
- If you do not have your own pistol, you can use our Glock 22 free of charge but you must bring 50 rounds of “.40” with you (usually $25/box)
- Please wear a shirt that covers up to your neck to prevent hot brass entering your shirt
- Closed toe shoes (also to prevent injury)
- Eye and Ear protection can be provided by the range at no extra cost
What is the plan of execution?
- 8:30 AM meet at 3965 Egan Dr, Savage, MN (Google Map link below)
- Once class adjourns we will drive our personal vehicles to the range (1 block away)
- Shooting event will take place at Burnsville Pistol Range located at 14300 Ewing Avenue South in Burnsville, MN (some GPS will say Savage, MN – it’s on the border)
- Depending on class size, last shooter expect to start at 2:30 PM (feel free to bring a book, tablet, etc..)